I   Home    I    Equipment   I    Nurses   I    Medical Equipment   I    Hospital supply   I Nurses Recruitment   I Ultra Sound   I Dialysis machine   I Nursing Agency   I Camping Gear   I    CT Scan   I    MRI Scan   I    First Aid   I    Cancer   I    Contact   I    Career   I


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cobe Dialysis Machine


Cobe Company

In 1975, with the introduction of its next dialysis machine--the Centry 2--COBE could offer a complete dialysis system, the first in the industry, and one designed for portability and ideal for home use. The system was also attractive to hospitals and dialysis centers because the dialysis process was faster than in older models, cutting costs by allowing staff to handle more patients in the same amount of time.

The Centry 2 controlled the complete dialysis process, which involved transporting blood through tubing to an artificial kidney (dialyzer) which cleansed the blood and removed excess fluid. A monitor kept track of the complete process. COBE manufactured all components of the system, including dialyzers, blood tubing, chemicals, and other supplies necessary to the hemodialysis process. This first application of a system approach to renal care helped COBE become a market leader in the United States over the next several years. By 1978, renal care accounted for 76 percent of the company's revenues, and COBE posted a one-year increase of 49 percent in renal care sales from $32.1 million in 1977 to $47.7 million in 1978.

Cobe Dialysis machine now comes with models: Cobe C3 Repack, Cobe C3 Original, CS2, UFCM, CS2 Acetate C2RX, Redy 2000

Cobe Dialysis Machine General Specification Dimensions (HxWxL) 53.5" x 22.5" x 29.5" Weight 225lbs.

Features:

all digital controls with integrated computer monitoring, setup and tracking of all patient parameters units new in 1995
4275cm2 (4.6 sq ft)
Front panel control has buttons for:

Reset, bypass, mode, heparin, dialysate, status, mute, minimum ufr, charts / BP, options, pressure/ UFC, alarm.

Incoming water pressure
Minimum: 0.7 kg/cm2 (10 psig)
Maximum: 8.8 kg/cm2 (125 psig)
Concentrate and chemical line pressures
Minimum: -135mmHg (6ft below inlet)
Maximum: +225mmHg (10ft above inlet)
Drain
Capacity: 750 ml/min (12 GPH)
Height: cannot exceed 183cm (6ft)
Line voltage
Low voltage model, single phase AC
Minimum: 90 VAC
Maximum: 132 VAC
High voltage model, single phase AC
Minimum: 180 VAC
Maximum: 264 VAC
Power consumption
1390 watts max
Electrical safety standards
The Cobe C3 is designed to meet the requirements of Canadian CSA
Standard C22.2, No. 125; IEC 601.1/BS5724; VDE 0750


Part 1 and part 206; electrical and mechanical
requirements of
City of L.A.; and the requirements of the Japanese Health
Ministry
AC leakage current
50amps RMS max (low voltage models)
100 amps RMS max (high voltage models)
Temperature adjustment range:
Minimum: 30(c (86(F)
Maximum: 38(c (104(F)
Conductivity Control (acetate and acid solutions)
Minimum adjustable range 130 to 160 mEq/1
Sodium control change increments 1mEq/1
Conductivity control (bicarbonate solution-bicarbonate
option only)
Minimum adjustable range 10 to 40 mEq/1
Bicarbonate control change increments 1mEq/1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home